UNIVERSITY CORDINATOR OF THE PhD PROGRAMME
Universitat de Vic - Universitat Central de Catalunya (UVic)
RESPONSIBLE OF THE PhD PROGRAMME IN THE UdL
Dr. Fidel Molinal Luque - firstname.lastname@example.org
LINES OF RESEARCH
CHRONICITY, DEPENDENCE AND HEALTH IN THE COMMUNITY
- Chronicity and care of the fragile and aged
- Health in the community
- Women's health
HEALTH SERVICES AND APPLICATION OF RESULTS IN HEALTHCARE
- Using the results of research in health for the improvement of clinical practice and health services
- Chronic wounds
SOCIAL POLICIES AND HEALTH PRACTICES
- Health and quality of life
- Social determinants and inequalities in health
- Health policy and practice
- Dr. Erica Tula Briones Vozmediano
- Dr. Esther Rubinat Arnaldo
- Dr. Francesc Josep Rubí Carnacea
- Dr. Francesc Valenzuela Pascual
- Dr. José Fidel Molina Luque
- Dr. Joan Blanco Blanco
- Dr. Montserrat Gea Sánchez
Indexing of theses articles by compendium of the
The publications of theses by compendium of articles submitted in the Interuniversity Doctoral Programme in Comprehensive Care and Health Services must meet the following minimum quality requirements:
- The thesis must contain at least four written articles.
- At least two articles must be published or accepted in journals indexed in the Journal Citation Reports -Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Social Science Citation Index (SSCI)- or SCImago Journal Rank (SJR).
- The articles published or accepted must be directly related to the Research Plan presented by the Investigador e n F.
- At least one of the published or accepted articles must contain original results derived from the thesis.
In this document you'll find information about the Programme's training activities