STATE AND REGIONAL NORMATIVE
- Royal Decree 99/2011, of January 28, approving the official doctorate teachings
- Royal Decree 43/2015, of February 2, by which Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, is amended, by which the organization of official university education is established, and Royal Decree 99/2011, of January 28, by which the official doctorate teachings are regulated.
- Royal Decree 534/2013, of July 12, by which the royal decrees are modified 1393/2007, of October 29, by which the ordination of official university education is established; 99/2011, of January 28, by which the official doctorate teachings , and 1892/2008, of November 14, which regulates the conditions for access to the official undergraduate university courses and admission procedures to the Spanish public universities .- Royal Decree 1791/2010, of December 30, approving the the Statute of the university student
- Royal Decree 103/2019, of March 1, approving the Statute of predoctoral research in training
- Reial decret 822/2021, de 28 de setembre, with establishes the organization of university education and the procedure for ensuring its quality.