UdL academic regulations
According to article 12 of the Doctorate academic regulations of the University of Lleida:
Enrollment is not fully considered until it has been paid in full. If a course is not formalized, the investigator in training must pay the corresponding amount retroactively. The lack of thesis tuition registration during two consecutive academic courses implies the definitive disengagement from the doctorate program.
For all questions of doctoral registration related to the economic field, the Economic System of the Academic Regulations for Official Master's Studies, approved by the Governing Council for every academic year.
Compulsory school insurance corresponds to trainee researchers enrolled under 28 years of age. The researcher in foreign training of 28 years or more must present original and copy of the insurance of health care and accidents valid to the Spanish State.
The total waiver of the registration can be requested with the favorable report of the tutor. The granting of the waiver does not imply the return of the registration fee.
Tuition fees - Payment options. Free or discounted registration
You can check the Payment options of the enrollment in this link.
Paying by bank transfer is not allowed.
In this link you can find information about to do so by card through the online payment service of CaixaBank.
You can check the PRICES of the different academic services in this link.
The rate of learning support, compulsory school insurance and contracted services must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
In the cases in that person may be granted free enrolment or discount, it is essential to present the document that certifies the reason for this discount:
- Predoctoral aids: photocopy of the last credential.
- General large family and special large family: photocopy of the card In the event that the number of the children/ brothers / sisters does not appear on the card, a certificate is needed issued by the corresponding Department of the Generalitat of Catalonia or organization equivalent to other autonomous communities
- Disabilities: supporting document.
- Victim of terrorist act: supporting document.
- Victim of gender violence: supporting document.
Must be justified the grant with the definitive resolution of predoctoral fellowship, predoctoral contract, or other relevant documentation including the a start and end date.