Report of endorsement for enrollment of the research plan first year of enrollment
When you access the RAPI, to the menu "MY STUDENTS" you will see all the researchers in training (IEF) that you have assigned as a tutor or director, depending on the role with which you have entered.
The doctoral students that comprise the "START OF STUDIES" course 2018/19, are those who are in their 1st year of doctoral studies, and therefore present the Research Plan for the first time for your registration.
In each doctoral student, an alert signal appears, indicating whether there are tasks to be validated.
- Once you have identified the investigators in training for the 1st YEAR who have uploaded the Research Plan, you have to issue and sign the mandatory endorsement report for the commission to approve the Registration of the Research Plan, which is the EVALUATION OF THE FIRST YEAR.
Model: Report of endorsement Research Plan 1st Year
Steps to issue and upload the report to RAPI:
- Click above the name of the researcher in training.
- Access the "Research plan" tab. Within the section "Research plan", you can view the memory of the Research Plan in the different fields provided.
- If you are CONFORMING:
- You have to make the following state change: REVISION ⇒ ACCEPTED
- Click on the VALUATIONS button. A window is created to make the joint assessment of the Research Plan and activity document.
- You have to fill in the section, upload the report in pdf, once signed.
- You have to SAVE the information entered
- You have to LEAVE
- If you are DISCONFORMED:
- You have to indicate to "OBSERVATION" the amendments that the researcher in training has to make.
- You have to make the following state change: REVIEW ⇒ PENDING CORRECTION